BY STEPHEN CHADENGA PRIVATE airline FlyCityAir has introduced a Harare-Kwekwe flight with effect from yesterday.
In a statement, the airline said the fights between the two cities would be on Mondays and Wednesdays.
“Maiden Kwekwe charter flight from Wednesday 6 April @US$65,” the airline said.
The air shuttle service provider said clients could do online bookings.
Last year, FlyCityAir introduced a Harare-Mutare flight, a move seen as enhancing domestic tourism.
In Mutate the airline also offers “scenic flights” over routes such as Christmas Pass, Osborne Dam and City View.
FlyCityAir coordinates air charter services from as little as 5 seater, 12 seater and 50 seaters.
- Follow Stephen on Twitter @jagganox78
- Chamisa under fire over US$120K donation
- Mavhunga puts DeMbare into Chibuku quarterfinals
- Pension funds bet on Cabora Bassa oilfields
- Councils defy govt fire tender directive