Three feared dead in Hwange after carbon monoxide poisoning

0
557
File pic: Dead body in a mortuary

BY OBERT SIAMILANDU
THREE people are feared dead after possible carbon monoxide poisoning at Hwange National Park.

Reports state that the carbon monoxide poisoning might have been caused by student tour guides at the Hwange National Park that lit a charcoal heater to warm themselves on Sunday evening while sleeping inside a tent.

Unfortunately, they were exposed to the carbon monoxide the whole night.

Matabeleland North police spokesperson Glory Banda confirmed the incident yesterday.