Man steals wife’s urine, drinks to cure self

A HARARE man was yesterday granted a protection order against his wife by the Civil Court after admitting in court that he sometimes stole and drank his partner’s urine as a way of cleansing himself from the latter’s juju, which he said she always applied before having sexual intercourse.

BY NQOBILE NKIWANE

Abel Humure made the startling revelations when he appeared before Harare magistrate Babara Mateko seeking a protection order against Agnes Buzuzi, whom he accused of forcing him to have sexual intercourse after inserting traditional herbs in her private parts.

Humure told the court Buzuzi uses the traditional herbs to “lock” him so as to cause illness to his other sexual partners.

court-gavel

Humure said on a particular day, he actually witnessed Buzuzi inserting traditional herbs in her private parts.

“I had to steal her urine from a bucket that she uses at night, hide the urine on top of the wardrobe and then I later took it to work where I drank it,” Humure said.

He also told the court that as a result of Buzuzi’s herbs, his second wife’s tummy once “swelled up” after he had had sexual intercourse with her.

“This woman went to a witch-doctor and bewitched me. That is why my other wife’s stomach got swollen after we had had sex. My second wife also had to drink my urine to ease the swollen stomach,” Humure said.

However, in response to the allegations, Buzuzi vehemently denied the claims, saying Humure could have mistaken a panty liner for traditional herbs.

“I do not use any herbs. He (Humure) might have seen me putting on a panty liner,” Buzuzi said.

Buzuzi also denied forcing Humure into sexual intercourse, saying the last time they had intercourse was seven months ago.

“I have even asked him to give me a divorce token if he no longer loves me because nowadays, he sleeps at the far end of the bed, turning his back to me,” Buzuzi said.

Mateko granted the order and instructed Buzuzi not to abuse Humure in any way.

8 Responses to Man steals wife’s urine, drinks to cure self

1. WeDenga February 23, 2016 at 8:03 am #

Nyika yashata.

2. s shumba February 23, 2016 at 8:20 am #

So who is abusing the other – the wife or the husband. The husband has a small house, is this not abuse enough to the wife. Where are the magistrates getting their lessons from these days.
    This is utter nonsense. It is the wife that requires protection not the husband. Does the magistrate belive in this “locking” story – nonsebse mhani

• nhubu February 23, 2016 at 8:57 am #

thats not a small house but a second wife. dhoo

• analtic February 23, 2016 at 11:24 am #

kungobufura zvisina musoro, second wife not small house and mind you murume anobvumidzwa kuita barika by law,,,,,,nxa munotsamwisa ne ignorance yenyu kuita kunge zanu pf kana usingaziye nyarara

• maita February 23, 2016 at 2:35 pm #

who said she is a small house, can you define what small house is. So Rachel was Jacob’s small house?

3. maita February 23, 2016 at 2:34 pm #

This has gone too far what about if the urine is infected with some deseases?

• Sendai February 23, 2016 at 2:52 pm #

desperate times call for desperate measures kkk

4. joanperry0001 February 23, 2016 at 3:57 pm #

I q­ui­­­t wo­­­rk­­­­ing m­­­y de­­s­k jo­­­b an­­d n­­o­w, I st­­­art­­­e­d e­­arn­­­in­­g 9­­5 b­­­­­­uck­­­­­­s ho­­­­ur­­­­­l­y…H­­­­o­w I d­i­d i­­­­­­t? I a­­m f­reelan­­­­­cing o­v­­­­­­­er t­h­­­­­e i­n­t­­­­­­­­­­­­ernet! M­­­y la­­­s­t jo­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­b d­id­­­n’t e­­­­­xact­­­­­ly m­­­­­­­­ak­­­­­­e m­­­­­­­­e ha­­­­­­­­­pp­­­­­­y s­­­­­­­­­o I w­­­­­an­t­e­­­­­­d t­­­­­o t­­­­­­­­ak­e a b­­r­e­ak a­­­­nd h­­­av­­­e a f­­­re­­sh s­­tar­­t… A­­­­f­t­e­r 6 y­­­r­s I­t w­­­­as we­­­­­i­rd fo­­r m­e t­o le­­­­­ave m­­y p­­re­­­vi­­­ous j­­­­ob a­n­­­­­d n­­­­­­ow I a­m del­­­igh­ted we­­­r­e i am

••••••► w­­w­­w.­­W­­­o­­­r­­­k­­­P­­­o­­­s­­­t­­­3­­­0.­­c­­o­­m­­