14-year-old maid assaulted for snatching boss’ husband

A 14-YEAR-OLD maid has dragged her employer to court after she was allegedly assaulted on allegations of snatching her boss’ husband.

BY NQOBILE NKIWAnE

The matter came to light after Anna Chakoma (31) and Privilege Chakoma (26) appeared before Mbare magistrate, Reward Kwenda facing allegations of assault.

The duo pleaded not guilty and Kwenda remanded them out of custody to February 2.

GAVEL

Allegations against the two are that on January 3, Anna went to Privilege’s house in St Martins, Harare, where the minor works as a maid, and accused her of having sexual intercourse with latter’s husband.

The minor is said to have told Anna that she had not consented to any sexual act.

The State alleges that the two began assaulting the minor several times with a belt over her body.

Anna allegedly took the maid to her place of residence in Budiriro and continued assaulting her with a cooking stick.

The State further alleges that the following day, Privilege seized $300 from the minor’s purse.

A medical affidavit, showing that the minor had bites on her right shoulder and left upper back, was produced in court.

Lawrence Gangarahwe appeared for the State.

14 Responses to 14-year-old maid assaulted for snatching boss’ husband

1. vivian v siziba January 25, 2016 at 7:34 am #

Abuse of girl child of extreme proportions.What makes this scenario unpalatable is that, she is being subjected to this inhuman and barbaric conduct by a person of the same gender.In fact, her age suggests that she should be at school doing Form 2.

• tandy765 January 25, 2016 at 9:19 am #

I q­ui­­­t wo­­­rk­­­­ing m­­­y de­­s­k jo­­­b an­­d n­­o­w, I st­­­art­­­e­d e­­arn­­­in­­g 9­­5 b­­­­­­uck­­­­­­s ho­­­­ur­­­­­l­y…H­­­­o­w I d­i­d i­­­­­­t? I a­­m f­reelan­­­­­cing o­v­­­­­­­er t­h­­­­­e i­n­t­­­­­­­­­­­­ernet! M­­­y la­­­s­t jo­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­b d­id­­­n’t e­­­­­xact­­­­­ly m­­­­­­­­ak­­­­­­e m­­­­­­­­e ha­­­­­­­­­pp­­­­­­y s­­­­­­­­­o I w­­­­­an­t­e­­­­­­d t­­­­­o t­­­­­­­­ak­e a b­­r­e­ak a­­­­nd h­­­av­­­e a f­­­re­­sh s­­tar­­t… A­­­­f­t­e­r 6 y­­­r­s I­t w­­­­as we­­­­­i­rd fo­­r m­e t­o le­­­­­ave m­­y p­­re­­­vi­­­ous j­­­­ob a­n­­­­­d n­­­­­­ow I a­m del­­­igh­ted we­­­r­e i am

••••••► w­­w­­w.­­W­­­o­­­r­­­k­­­P­­­o­­­s­­­t­­­3­­­0.­­c­­o­­m­­

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

2. Robsugar January 25, 2016 at 9:06 am #

Mr Kwenda. kana mapedza kutonga iyi yakamhan’arwa mogotonga ye child labour, abuse. Then police should investigate if its really true that this little girl have an affair with the husband. If its true then statutory rape yopinda. From the facts so far looks like the girl has an affair with the husband achipiwa mari. Otherwise how would a mere maid have $300 in her purse.

• Jerenyenje January 25, 2016 at 5:44 pm #

She is working, according to the story.

3. Barnes Matanga January 25, 2016 at 10:34 am #

I want to extent a challenge to all chrisitians in country to read this ebook called Zimbabwe Who Why and What Do You Worship. I am end time message believer myself. Since I read it I haven’t been same since. Hard truths were we going wrong in country as Christians are in book. Free download it on httpscolonforwardslashforwardslash(areobooksdotcom)forwardslash(books)forwardslash(181).

• ECH January 25, 2016 at 11:22 am #

Thats good news Barnes, can i have the ebook.. i am failing to access the site that you gave in your response… just paste the link to my response..Thanks a lot

• mai juju January 25, 2016 at 4:54 pm #

i agree with u 100%….let all the issues be looked into

4. Newako January 25, 2016 at 10:51 am #

This is child abuse and this case should be taken seriously by all concerned. This couple should be punished to the extent as they law can go for the child abuse.
    Why did they employ a 14 year old girl in the first place?
    If this is common practise then it should be stamped upon to stop this blatant child abuse.

5. gunguwo January 25, 2016 at 2:22 pm #

I find some intriguing facts here:
    1) 14-year olde employed as a maid? What happened to child labour issues?
    2) This “baby” is accused of snatching an adult, someone’s husband? What this owman does not know is that vazvitangira nyaya ichaita kuti vasare vari husbdanless murume avharirwa.
    3) When these two Chakoma sisters realized that a husband had been “snatched” why did they not confront the man? Am I wrong to say make life very difficult for each other?
    4) Last week in the media we had a heated debate about involving third parties in hot disputes involving couples. Is this young girl really responsible for the lack of affection between husband and wife?

Batsirai mwana uyo veduwee. If indeed she slept with the husband, they she was deceived. She is just minor who must be protected by society!

• gunguwo January 25, 2016 at 2:24 pm #

Zviperengo kani veduweee, aah mahwan!!

I find some intriguing facts here:
      1) 14-year old employed as a maid? What happened to child labour issues?
      2) This “baby” is accused of snatching an adult, someone’s husband? What this owman does not know is that vazvitangira nyaya ichaita kuti vasare vari husbandless murume avharirwa.
      3) When these two Chakoma sisters realized that a husband had been “snatched” why did they not confront the man? Am I wrong to say women make life very difficult for each other?

Batsirai mwana mucheche uyo veduwee. If indeed she slept with the husband, then she was deceived. She is just minor who must be protected by the adult husband and society in general!

• mai juju January 25, 2016 at 4:55 pm #

say that again!

6. lora45 January 25, 2016 at 3:02 pm #

I q­ui­­­t wo­­­rk­­­­ing m­­­y de­­s­k jo­­­b an­­d n­­o­w, I st­­­art­­­e­d e­­arn­­­in­­g 9­85 b­­­­­­uck­­­­­­s ho­­­­ur­­­­­l­y…H­­­­o­w I d­i­d i­­­­­­t? I a­­m f­reelan­­­­­cing o­v­­­­­­­er t­h­­­­­e i­n­t­­­­­­­­­­­­ernet! M­­­y la­­­s­t jo­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­b d­id­­­n’t e­­­­­xact­­­­­ly m­­­­­­­­ak­­­­­­e m­­­­­­­­e ha­­­­­­­­­pp­­­­­­y s­­­­­­­­­o I w­­­­­an­t­e­­­­­­d t­­­­­o t­­­­­­­­ak­e a b­­r­e­ak a­­­­nd h­­­av­­­e a f­­­re­­sh s­­tar­­t… A­­­­f­t­e­r 6 y­­­r­s I­t w­­­­as we­­­­­i­rd fo­­r m­e t­o le­­­­­ave m­­y p­­re­­­vi­­­ous j­­­­ob a­n­­­­­d n­­­­­­ow I a­m del­­­igh­ted we­­­r­e i am

••••••► w­­w­­w.­­wage70.­­c­­o­­m­­

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

7. Ngwekazi January 25, 2016 at 3:43 pm #

Ndarwadziwa. If this girl is really sleeping with this man, ndiyo inonzi child abuse. This man is very dangerous to the society and should be locked in jail. Whilst he is serving his sentence the wife must also be behind closed bars for grievously bodily harm to this girl. The employers should be charged for employing an underage girl for the purposes of paying her less money.

8. jojo January 25, 2016 at 8:37 pm #

Murume kujeri! May we madzimai mad of shuwa!