SHARON Osbourne is to return to The X Factor as a judge for the new series in 2013.
Osbourne, who last appeared on the show in 2007, will join Gary Barlow, Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh.
Dermot O’Leary will also return as a presenter for the ITV show.
Speaking of her return, Osbourne said: “I can’t wait to give Gary Barlow a big hug, sit next to the gorgeous Nicole, and of course throw water on dear Louis. Yay!”
Last year’s series had some of the lowest ratings since the show began nine years ago.
However, Simon Cowell has promised to change some parts of the next X Factor series.
This year, contestants will face two sets of auditions — firstly with judges in an audition room — and if they’re successful, a second rehearsal in front of a live audience.
On Tuesday, Tulisa Contostavlos tweeted to confirm that she will not be returning as a jugde for the 10th series.
Three words I never thought I’d say. . . “Welcome back Sharon!”
On her official Twitter account she said: “Just wanted to let you all know that I won’t be part of The X Factor panel this year.
“I’ve had a great time on the show, but this year it’s time to do something different.
“I’d like to thank everyone on The X Factor for two amazing years.”
Last year’s competition was won by James Arthur, whose single Impossible went on to sell more than a million copies.